Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tires, Tires, Tires!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2022, 08:30 PM   #11
Bandit12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
Is anyone using this system and if so are you happy with it?

TireMinder i10 RV TPMS with 4 Transmitters https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...k_ql_qh_dp_hza
Yes I'm using it and so far I'm happy with it. We just got home from a 1K mile trip and the only issue I've ever had, was on this trip. I gotta believe it gave me a false alarm. I checked tire pressure before we left and once the sensors sync'd to the monitor and updated, they were within a pound of what I set the pressures to with a digital pressure gauge. We rolled out for the 1st leg, and after 200 miles stopped for the night. As we pulled into the campground, I got a slow leak warning on the right front trailer tire. I was watching the pressure it only dropped to within of cold pressure. We got set up in our site, I raised that wheel, rotated the tire, inspected it carefully, found no visible damage or leaks. Checked pressure and it was still within acceptable range again using my digital pressure gauge. We completed the remainder of the trip without any other alerts.
Bandit12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tires