Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-12-2022, 05:21 AM   #1
DaveAlb

Bluetooth Connection Problems

Can’t get Bluetooth on my Furrion Stereo, DV3300S-BL to connect to my I-phone. Phone connects to my hearing aids via Bluetooth just fine.

I turn on stereo and push the Bluetooth button in and hold it in with the phone nearby. I see no sign of Bluetooth attempt on phone.

Anything else I should be doing?

Thanks!
2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5l Powerboost
DaveAlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 05:26 AM   #2
Bustinbeards

Is it still connected To the hearing aids? Turn off the hearing aids and try
Old 06-12-2022, 05:28 AM   #3
NH_Bulldog

Try this:

when pairing a mobile device you first need to make sure the bluetooth signal is active on the stereo by pressing the bluetooth button on the face between the source and fast forward button. Once this is active you will then need to turn the bluetooth signal on within your mobile device and then physically touch the mobile device to the stereo. Then while holding the mobile device up to the stereo, scan the bluetooth network and look for "FURRIONDV3300S-BL-XXXX".
2022 Ford F250 7.3L Godzilla Crew Cab FX4
NH_Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 06:00 AM   #4
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAlb View Post
Can’t get Bluetooth on my Furrion Stereo, DV3300S-BL to connect to my I-phone. Phone connects to my hearing aids via Bluetooth just fine.

I turn on stereo and push the Bluetooth button in and hold it in with the phone nearby. I see no sign of Bluetooth attempt on phone.

Thanks!
Did it ever connect or is this the first attempt. If this is the first time then as mentioned you need to "pair" it so the 2 devices recognize each other. If it was paired and it's listed under Bluetooth devices on your phone then you may need to power your phone off and on to clear the memory or even un-pair and then set it up again.

If that doesn't work find a 10 yr old and have them do it. I swear they have cell phones in their DNA these days. Of course back when I bought my parents their first VCR and set it up for them they thought I was a cross between Nicola Tesla and Wernher von Braun!
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 07:22 AM   #5
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybouy View Post
Did it ever connect or is this the first attempt. If this is the first time then as mentioned you need to "pair" it so the 2 devices recognize each other. If it was paired and it's listed under Bluetooth devices on your phone then you may need to power your phone off and on to clear the memory or even un-pair and then set it up again.

If that doesn't work find a 10 yr old and have them do it. I swear they have cell phones in their DNA these days. Of course back when I bought my parents their first VCR and set it up for them they thought I was a cross between Nicola Tesla and Wernher von Braun!
You can simply go to settings: Bluetooth, find the device and tap on the i in the circle, then look for "forget this device" and then re pair.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 07:36 AM   #6
DaveAlb

My phone says I am connected. I can’t get it selected on the stereo to play on the stereo.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:50 AM   #7
RollaMo

Quote:

Thanks!

I followed the steps in the user manual, and paired my iPhone to my DV3300S-BL without any issues.
Once "paired", I can then connect my phone to the DV3300S-BL and listen to audio from the phone through the RV's stereo speakers.

PDF of the user manual: Furrion DV3300S.pdf

From the user manual (Page 28):

Pair DV3300S with your mobile phone
1. Activate Bluetooth mode on your mobile 
device. Then press on the front panel of 
DV3300S to enter pairing mode. 

2. When DV3300S is detected by your 
mobile phone, the device name FURRION DV3300S-BL-XXXX (where X can be any character from A-Z or number from 0-9) is shown on your mobile phone. 

3. Select the device name on your mobile phone, then an input box will pop up, asking you to input a password. 

4. Input 0000 and confirm. Upon successful pairing and connection, 'LINK OK' will appear on the LCD of DV3300S. 

Note:
1. Some mobile phones support automatic re-connection after first-time pairing with DV3300S. Some other mobile phones may need you to select the device name (FURRION DV3300S-BL-XXXX) from the list of paired Bluetooth devices to confirm re-connection.
2. In case of casual disconnection, select the device name (FURRION DV3300S-BL- XXXX) from the list of paired Bluetooth devices to confirm re-connection.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:09 AM   #8
DaveAlb

For some reason, the phone says it’s connected but I never got asked for a password. Stereo says “no link” rather than “link OK”.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:51 AM   #9
RollaMo

Quote:
For some reason, the phone says it’s connected but I never got asked for a password. Stereo says “no link” rather than “link OK”.
Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone
Settings > Bluetooth

Find the one named "FURRION DV330S-BL"

Tap the little "i" (information icon) on the right side.
Then tap "Forget This Device".

That will clear the Furrion device from your phone.

Not you can try the pairing procedure listed above again.
Same on that is listed in the user manual PDF that I posted.
Old 06-12-2022, 01:43 PM   #10
DaveAlb

Got it working. Procedure went great once I hit the reset button. Tkanks to all of the tech blogsters!

😀
Old 08-22-2022, 02:49 PM   #11
Rockivy

Hi there I have a Pixel 5 running Android 13 and I cant connect to my DV3300S.
I have tried connecting my laptop no problem works great, not what I want though, I want to be able to take my phone outside and listen to the outdoor speakers on my deck.
I have follwoed all of the suggestions and no luck, any one else running andorid 13 and having trouble connecting to the Furrion DV3300S (piece of junk by the way , when will RV companies put better quality entertainment systems in, including getting rid of the absolute junk speakers??) when you soend 75K oin a trailer you should be able to get better stuff
Rockivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 02:59 PM   #12
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockivy View Post
I have tried connecting my laptop no problem works great, not what I want though, I want to be able to take my phone outside and listen to the outdoor speakers on my deck.
I have follwoed all of the suggestions and no luck, any one else running andorid 13 and having trouble connecting to the Furrion DV3300S (piece of junk by the way , when will RV companies put better quality entertainment systems in, including getting rid of the absolute junk speakers??) when you soend 75K oin a trailer you should be able to get better stuff
You can get better everything in your 75K trailer, it'll just cost you 100K to get it.
Old 08-22-2022, 03:00 PM   #13
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockivy View Post

You could do what I did with all the Furrion electronics that came in the RV - get rid of it. Well, the 3300 is sitting in the cabinet in case I want to listen to radio....AM/FM radio, which I haven't for well over 10 years.... The speakers? First thing I did was pull them and put in JBLs and a soundbar.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 03:04 PM   #14
Rockivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
You could do what I did with all the Furrion electronics that came in the RV - get rid of it. Well, the 3300 is sitting in the cabinet in case I want to listen to radio....AM/FM radio, which I haven't for well over 10 years.... The speakers? First thing I did was pull them and put in JBLs and a soundbar.
Yes, My borther has a JBL charge 4 and we are going to get the same, apperently you can link up to 99 of these together to form a surrond sound system.

I think that is the best solution, the junk they provide isn't worth more of my time.

thanks
Rockivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 03:46 PM   #15
flybouy
Site Team

I think we've used our outdoor speaker one time and that was when we were in an empty cg. IMO a portable Bluetooth speaker is the best option. Our oldest daughter gave me a set of those Bluetooth Tiki Torch speakers and they work well. Personally, if I want to listen to music I'll use BT earbuds. They sound a 100 times better and don't disturb anyone around me.
Old 08-22-2022, 04:17 PM   #16
pawpaw

Today may be a good time to pair my I-phone to the Furrion receiver. Already had one miracle with the TV starting to scan channels like it did before. Had a severe lightning storm this evening and maybe it gave a good jolt to the camper! Not real tech savvy like the young 'uns but I can drive a stick shift and can dial a 1963 Avocado Green rotary dial wall phone without complaining!!
Old 08-22-2022, 04:42 PM   #17
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpaw View Post
Today may be a good time to pair my I-phone to the Furrion receiver. Already had one miracle with the TV starting to scan channels like it did before. Had a severe lightning storm this evening and maybe it gave a good jolt to the camper! Not real tech savvy like the young 'uns but I can drive a stick shift and can dial a 1963 Avocado Green rotary dial wall phone without complaining!!

Yes sir! Today might be the day getting all that tech stuff done after the magic jolt! If you have grandkids (mine are from 22-33) just give the smart phone to one of them and tell them what you want...poof! "here it is grandpa". "How did you do that?" "Well, I ......" (me) "That's OK. Thank you and I love you."
Old 08-22-2022, 04:52 PM   #18
pawpaw

Quote:
Yes sir! Today might be the day getting all that tech stuff done after the magic jolt! If you have grandkids (mine are from 22-33) just give the smart phone to one of them and tell them what you want...poof! "here it is grandpa". "How did you do that?" "Well, I ......" (me) "That's OK. Thank you and I love you."
Wow..another miracle!! Bluetooth finally paired with my phone. Listened to some Pandora. Think I'd be pushing my luck to go and find a young Barbara Eden in the camper??
Old 08-22-2022, 05:46 PM   #19
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpaw View Post
Wow..another miracle!! Bluetooth finally paired with my phone. Listened to some Pandora. Think I'd be pushing my luck to go and find a young Barbara Eden in the camper??

You might need to wait for that "special" lightning strike....
Old 08-22-2022, 06:33 PM   #20
pawpaw

Quote:
You might need to wait for that "special" lightning strike....
Yeah...and she's watching TV right now!!