Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2022, 02:47 PM   #1
jasin1

Aero cosmetics

Anyone use this product? Thinking it would be nice to be able to clean the front cap and sides while we are traveling since most campgrounds do not let you wash the rv with a hose and bucket.

Wondering how much of the rv will one spray bottle clean
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A9024545-12B3-4983-BC9E-FBF69B065C21.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	38824  
Old 03-19-2022, 03:15 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

I use this all the time Jasin. I buy the gallon jug and usually a spray bottle of it or 2. I haven't however used it on a really dirty trailer. I always prewash the trailer then wash/wax it again with the Aero stuff then dry it off. Don't have to do all that but I do. Where we stay here we've got some guys that use it that I have wash/wax my trailer every time I'm here. They do carry their own water supply.

If your trailer is 1/2 clean I would think you could use it (maybe 1/2 gal/2 spray bottles) and take care of it. My concern with a dirty trailer has always been trying to clean it and having fine grit/dirt/sand eat at the finish while I was "dry" washing. So far using it has really kept the outside of the trailer looking nice, shiny and slick. I really like it.

You might check where you stay about washing down the trailer. Most places don't allow it, including this one, but if you talk to them and explain what you are doing I've had them give the go ahead. This place said to pay them $5 and make sure I told anyone that asked I had to pay for the water.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 03:19 PM   #3
jasin1

Thank you
That’s the info I was looking for …might do as you suggest and talk to the campground mgmt