Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 03-18-2021, 05:18 PM   #1
shadow

29rks

we bought a new 29rks has anybody heard any good or bad things about this camper?
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 05:35 PM   #2
Canonman

We have an earlier model 279RKS. Similar except for the third slide. Been very happy with ours. Went looking at a new Cougar model and came home very happy to keep what we have.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_MGL6263.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	431.5 KB
ID:	32530  
I think the little voices in my head have started a chat group.
Canonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 06:52 PM   #3
Camping family

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow View Post
we bought a new 29rks has anybody heard any good or bad things about this camper?
We have a 2020 29 rks 5th wheel purchased it last September been able to get out 4 times only so far. But have not had any issues with it. While a couple very small ones. Had to adjust the door tighten up the water lines in the kitchen. We have enjoyed it very much. Only complaint I have and it just came up in the last few days. I found out keystone changed the antenna from furrion to winegard 360. But it is wired for a furrion router. But the furrion router is not compatible with the winegard antenna. So in order to get a router I have to change the antenna to a winegard 360+ and then purchase a winegard router and have them installed cost around 500.00. I’m in the process of trying to get keystone or winegard to provide the antenna. I fell when keystone changed to winegard antenna they should of put one the 360+ on not the 360 or done something so a router compatible with the winegard could be purchased without having to also replace the antenna.
2021 3761 fl Montana 5th wheel
Pulled with a 2022 F350 King Ranch
Retired LEO after 35 years just enjoying life now.
Camping family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 07:58 PM   #4
Traindude

We have 2016 279 rks . No issues to speak of other then the normal maintenance stuff. What we like is we can get to almost everything with the slides in plus the counter space it has with the slides out.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:03 AM   #5
Mooky stinks

Purchased a 2020 RKS back in June 2020 and ended up taking 14 weekend trips before the end of year. Other than the black tank rinser being plumbed backwards and a couple loose screws it has been flawless.
Mooky stinks is offline   Reply With Quote