Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-12-2018, 10:39 AM   #1
Bolo4u

Thoughts and reviews

I see several of the members here have purchased the Keystone Cougar 368MBI. We currently have a 333MKS and love it, with the exception of the lack of an area for our 8 yo son to call his own. Going on trips with his assortment of Lego, Hotwheels, Bruder, magazines (actually various equipment and tractor/tool catalogs ) ends up making the rear area of the trailer look like a toy store threw up. Plus keeping the rear couch open for his sleeping setup, relegates us to the bedroom when it his bedtime. With that said, we are looking to upgrade to a trailer with an extra room.

We don't like the rear bunkhouse style, as it seems claustrophobic with the back end of the trailer walled off.

In looking online at the 368MBI, a couple things jump out compared to our 333MKS. The bathroom looks smaller, and the shower is a two piece, vs. the one piece we have currently. The area around the stove is much smaller, thus, less counter space, but there is a window over the cooktop. These aren't complaints, just observations, and I know this is because of the added room slide, so its a trade.

Also, its a couple feet longer than our current trailer, so that might be an issue getting onto my property, as I scrape the rear bumper when I enter my driveway form the main highway (my driveway is sloped as it intersects the road). This is something I'd need to figure out. Anyhow...

We're just looking for reviews from those who already have the 368MBI, and how well you like/dislike it, and if you upgraded from something similar to our current 333MKS.
Bolo4u is offline   Reply With Quote