Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2020, 03:23 AM   #1
RobWinkler

Allow me to introduce myself

Hello everyone. Thank you for letting me into this forum. I don't join forums but in my many searches for information I often find the answers in a forum thread. I thought why not join this one since I have an Outback Trailer.
My wife and I are retired. We like to go somewhere for a couple of weeks each month during the warmer months. The Beach, Outer Banks of NC, Michigan. We have an Outback 341RD and love the layout. We tow it with a 2019 RAM 2500 with the gas 6.4L HEMI. We're getting about 9 mpg by the trip computer. Our previous RV was a Winnebago Solei Motorhome. We loved it but after retiring we decided to let it go and get a travel trailer so here we are. My latest searches that brought me here were on the BAL 7.3 leveling system. It's the 7 point system and the rear two levelers stopped moving. I worked with norcoind.com tech support and did the troubleshooting. We identified the control box under the floor in the closet was the problem. Norco is sending me a new one. Very good support.
RobWinkler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:30 AM   #2
Northofu1

Good morning Rob and welcome to the forum.
Glad to hear you found a solution to your problem.
Lots of good information here. Enjoy

2019 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLE
2015 Cougar X-Lite 29 RET
Northofu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:32 AM   #3
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum

We like to hear positive stories about customer service. Congrats on your move from a Motorhome to a trailer.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 04:48 AM   #4
RobWinkler

Let me throw in another positive and this one is for Camping World. I called Camping World where I bought the TT and they too were very helpful and ready to do whatever was needed.
RobWinkler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:37 AM   #5
Gary R.

Hello Rob and welcome!

It's always nice to hear of good experiences with RV businesses. Far too often, it seems we read of folks who have nothing but problems with their dealer or equipment manufacturer.

Enjoy your travels in that Outback!
Retired Firefighter/EMT.
Gary R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:44 AM   #6
jsb5717

Welcome aboard! Congrats on your recent purchase. You don't usually hear positive reports on CW service. Nice to hear of a good experience.
Demco Recon Hitch on RAM Puck Ball
jsb5717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:52 AM   #7
Sarge2

Welcome from S.E. Michigan

Nice of you to join us..... as was said, lots of info here... I am glad to hear that you've had positive experiences as it's true, more negative than positive...mine included... but enjoy the new rig!
Sarge2 is offline   Reply With Quote