Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
mpd2001

09 raptor 300mp axle problems

Looking for advice, I bought my trailer used and before I left I checked the brakes replaced one drum hub and brake assembly which was damaged by the previous owner, I repacked all the bearing, I towed the trailer to Texas from chicago, made it down fine on the way home was flagged by a passer by I had a wheel smoking and wobbling. I fried the outter bearing on the opposite side of the drum and hub I replaced, sorry for being long winded but I wanted to get details. On the side of the road in Texas I got a new brake assembly drum and bearings (Thanks Leggot Trailers waco texas great people) made the repair and headed for home made it fine but the tire on that wheel the inner tread is gone. anythoughts bent axle suspension I am going to take it to a trailer shop but wanted to go in with any info I can get thanks
mpd2001 is offline   Reply With Quote