Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 06-26-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
smiller

Legend TV USB port?

I have a 2010 Cougar 325SRX equipped with the usual 32" Legend HDTV, but I do not have the original remote control or manual. I have everything working well with a universal remote but the one thing I can't figure out is the USB input. I would assume that this feature allows you to mount a USB thumb drive and play video files (?) but I can't seem to activate the feature... if I plug in a USB drive I see the LED flash on the USB drive (indicating that something is talking to it) but no indication on the display, and no indication on the Video Input menu, etc.

So... I would really appreciate it if someone with the manual could look up for me how this is supposed to work? Is there a special button on the remote control, or maybe my assumption about the functionality of the USB port is incorrect...

Thanks in advance,
smiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:15 AM   #2
slewis95407

smiller

I just added USB info to my profile under Albums Legend TV.

Scott

Fulltimer
2011 Cougar 326MKS
1997 F250 Reg. Cab. 7.3L
slewis95407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:29 AM   #3
smiller

Ah, thank you so much. Unfortunately it is as I feared in that it takes a button on the remote to activate the USB feature and the generic remote I am using does not include the USB button, so I guess I am out of luck. My remote can 'learn' the IR code from another remote so maybe one of these days or years I'll park next to another Cougar owner and borrow theirs for a few minutes...

Thanks again for taking the time to post the instructions, I really appreciate it.
smiller is offline   Reply With Quote