Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2014, 06:33 PM   #1
therussells1998

Keystone 2000 Sprinter 275FWRKGL help

Good evening,
our 110 went out on 1/2 our trailer, we can only find the one outlet that has the circuit reset on it. Hubby checked out the fuses in fuse box, they all seem to be fine.

Our kitchen area, the fridge, the fan, the bathroom sink and shower area are all still on. The bedroom and the areas of the couch and table are not.

It is a used trailer, we have no wiring diagrams or locations of the reset.
Any help with a wiring diagram or location of another reset outlet would be appreciated.

We will be staying in the trailer for the next 6 months.

Thanks
Beth
therussells1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:09 PM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

Welcome to the forum .... The fuses are only for 12v dc power. The 110 outlets are protected with circuit breakers. One may be tripped or there may be a second GFIC outlet on the outside of your trailer. It is not uncommon for a connection to come loose at one outlet and cause the rest on the same circuit to lose power. Each outlet will have to be tested. Good luck, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:34 PM   #3
Ken / Claudia

I had same problem in the last RV, I first checked the breakers, they were fine. After an hour of looking for the other GFI, I found it under the cabinets, never knew it was there. I reset it and all was good. Really look over every inch of the trailer for another GFI outlet, sounds like it is there somwhere. By checking the breakers I turned each one off and back on even thru they showed they were still on. I agree a lose or disconnected wire could also be the cause.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote