Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2021, 11:07 AM   #1
klx300a6

2014 Impact 311 jacks problems

I have a 2014 impact 311. The jacks will retract and extend to a certain point and start popping. I am wondering if it is a overloading situation. Last year had the electric motor for them replaced. I had to raise by hand started out easy then got difficult. I was wondering if their is an overload issue with the motor and how to fix the jacks to get them easier to use. Or if the dealer didn't look into them further. My motor started coming apart, of course made in china.
klx300a6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 02:07 PM   #2
roadglide

Have you bent or stressed the the landing gear? I have friend that is very hard on his land gear thinking he can back up on the hitch like the semi truck drive load there trailer. I helped him replace both land gear legs after skidding the trailer legs backward. I replaced my motor after 5 years with 6500 motor and 40 amp beaker .
roadglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 03:02 PM   #3
klx300a6

Not that I know of. I did a little more research, and wonder if they were overextended at one time but not sure. I had the motor replaced last year it split apart but still worked. I am wondering if they didn't check the legs and maybe a leg issue caused my initial motor problems.
klx300a6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks