Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > COVID-19 Discussion Zone
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2020, 01:55 PM   #1
Fishsizzle

Many thanks and hats off

I wanted to say thanks and commend everyone here. I’m a member several other forums, as I suspect many of us are.

What I have seen on some forums is appalling. Such division. The moderators have their hands full. Threads are shut down, people are banned, etc.

Things we had in common, that brought us together, brought us to each forum, is out the window.

While we might not agree on everything, I appreciate what seems to be a conscience effort on all to keep this a place of “sanctuary” so to speak.

Again, many thanks, and keep yourselves safe.

Justin
Fishsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 02:05 PM   #2
Northofu1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishsizzle View Post
I wanted to say thanks and commend everyone here. I’m a member several other forums, as I suspect many of us are.

What I have seen on some forums is appalling. Such division. The moderators have their hands full. Threads are shut down, people are banned, etc.

Things we had in common, that brought us together, brought us to each forum, is out the window.

While we might not agree on everything, I appreciate what seems to be a conscience effort on all to keep this a place of “sanctuary” so to speak.

Again, many thanks, and keep yourselves safe.

Justin
^^^^^^^ x2

2019 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLE
2015 Cougar X-Lite 29 RET
Northofu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 04:51 PM   #3
Canonman

WE couldn't agree more Justin!
Thanks for the post.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_MGL5594-HDR.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	429.6 KB
ID:	26582  
I think the little voices in my head have started a chat group.
Canonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 06:54 PM   #4
Ken / Claudia

I agree, thanks for sharing how bad other forms are compared to this one.
We should be able to share opinions and not need to be disrespectful to others who have different opinions. I think this forum does a great job regarding that.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 07:32 PM   #5
travelin texans

I just got banned for 2 months (doubtful I'll ever log on again) from another RV forum after asking one of their moderators to stop being overly condescending & constantly having some kind of negative smart a## remark to every post I made regardless of the subject. The terms he used for the ban were "sniping", "trolling" whatever those are & "moderator abuse", in my opinion he was abusive & a poor example of a moderator.
The is a great forum with great moderators, a big THANKS to all.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:07 PM   #6
hankpage
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
I just got banned for 2 months (doubtful I'll ever log on again) from another RV forum after asking one of their moderators to stop being overly condescending & constantly having some kind of negative smart a## remark to every post I made regardless of the subject. The terms he used for the ban were "sniping", "trolling" whatever those are & "moderator abuse", in my opinion he was abusive & a poor example of a moderator.
The is a great forum with great moderators, a big THANKS to all.
Danny, Flattery will get you nothing here. Come to think of it I have been meaning to speak to you about your sniping and trolling. As soon as I find out what that means I will be getting back to you. Please refrain from abuse until then. JM2˘, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:18 PM   #7
Gary R.

Amen to what Justin said.

The folks here are the reason why this forum is the best around.

Everyone stay safe, and thank you!

Gary
Retired Firefighter/EMT.
Gary R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:46 PM   #8
wiredgeorge

I think there should be a safe space to protect innocent guys like Danny from you meanies! I am a member of other forums and this is about a civil as I have seen. I am a member of a forum dedicated to the San Antonio Spurs and it is absolutely a far left mish mash that seldom talks about basketball; especially now. I am a member of a Texas firearms forum and they are to the extreme right and one of the poor prez candidates is the subject of constant derision. Kind of exemplifies our country with its huge divide in world views. Sad times; probably more destructive than the bug we are facing. Only thing worse is the toilet paper shortage bwhahaha
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:51 PM   #9
tech740

This why even though I own a FR product I would still rather come here for help or to help others.

2019 Ram 3500 6.7 HO, Aisin Trans 3:73
Reese Goosebox
2019 Sandpiper 379FLOK
tech740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:54 PM   #10
Snoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
I think there should be a safe space to protect innocent guys like Danny from you meanies! I am a member of other forums and this is about a civil as I have seen. I am a member of a forum dedicated to the San Antonio Spurs and it is absolutely a far left mish mash that seldom talks about basketball; especially now. I am a member of a Texas firearms forum and they are to the extreme right and one of the poor prez candidates is the subject of constant derision. Kind of exemplifies our country with its huge divide in world views. Sad times; probably more destructive than the bug we are facing. Only thing worse is the toilet paper shortage bwhahaha
At some point everyone will wake up and say "how did WE allow this to happen to our country!"
Old 04-17-2020, 10:03 PM   #11
LHaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankpage View Post
I have been meaning to speak to you about your sniping and trolling. As soon as I find out what that means
It's a summer Olympic event. Instead of the winter one, where you shoot a target after a long ski, you have to do it from a rowboat after catching three fish.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:49 AM   #12
notanlines

CD, that is possibly the worst attempt at humor we've seen here in days! (LHM, I could probably get banned for a few days on Danny's other forum!)
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is online now   Reply With Quote