Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-16-2013, 04:55 AM   #1
Back Country

New from Michigan (Irish Hills)

Hi,

Wanted to introduce myself (Ted) and my wife (Michele) to the forum. We have been educating our self’s by reading up on the forum for a few weeks, and getting tons of great information.

We are going to be first time RV owners, moving up from the “tent”! We have been camping for many years; I will still keep the "tent" for the “back country” camping trips in Algonquin, Big Island Wildness, and on the AuSable River! Got to get my fishing in….

We have been shopping around for a few months now hitting just about ever RV show in Michigan. So after hours of research on the web, hours of You Tube videos we picked the Sprinter Copper Canyon 324FWBHS, still not sure who to buy it from? The closet dealer to us is 90 miles away, but that is not an issue. So I will keep you informed once we seal the deal.
We are also looking at new trucks still not sure what we want but thinking 2013 F350. Hope to find a good deal!

From what I have read everyone seems really friendly and helpful and all of my questions have been answered thus far. We will continue to knowledge form those who are willing to give it.

Thanks,
Back Country (Ted & Michele)
Back Country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:05 AM   #2
davidjsimons

Nice selection of truck and trailer. Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
davidjsimons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:08 AM   #3
Badboy

and happy camping in your new camper,we go to South Haven and Holland.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:33 AM   #4
billmill3461

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back Country View Post
Hi,

Wanted to introduce myself (Ted) and my wife (Michele) to the forum. We have been educating our self’s by reading up on the forum for a few weeks, and getting tons of great information.

We are going to be first time RV owners, moving up from the “tent”! We have been camping for many years; I will still keep the "tent" for the “back country” camping trips in Algonquin, Big Island Wildness, and on the AuSable River! Got to get my fishing in….

We have been shopping around for a few months now hitting just about ever RV show in Michigan. So after hours of research on the web, hours of You Tube videos we picked the Sprinter Copper Canyon 324FWBHS, still not sure who to buy it from? The closet dealer to us is 90 miles away, but that is not an issue. So I will keep you informed once we seal the deal.
We are also looking at new trucks still not sure what we want but thinking 2013 F350. Hope to find a good deal!

From what I have read everyone seems really friendly and helpful and all of my questions have been answered thus far. We will continue to knowledge form those who are willing to give it.

Thanks,
Back Country (Ted & Michele)
I recently purchased my 3rd camper from American RV in GR. They have always treated me very well.
billmill3461 is offline   Reply With Quote