Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2020, 11:04 AM   #1
contantgary

cougar 32rli

Hello All ,
We are new to a forum of any kind and looking forward to exchanging some info with RV enthusiasts!
Just purchased a 2021 cougar 32 RLI Travel Trailer and would love to hear from anyone that has a few moments to talk about their experiences.
It will be parked the whole summer and won't be set up until May, its presently stored . I'm in the north country(Canada) so it will be a great summer getaway from city life in Ottawa. Never had a trailer of any kind other than towing a boat lol. Looking forward to meddling in all its intricacies,
During the PDI next year,what specific items should be looked at most carefully? I love the spacious feeling inside the trailer and we are looking forward to our get away spot! My first project will be installing slide toppers once set up!
contantgary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 12:11 PM   #2
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by contantgary View Post
Hello All ,
We are new to a forum of any kind and looking forward to exchanging some info with RV enthusiasts!
Just purchased a 2021 cougar 32 RLI Travel Trailer and would love to hear from anyone that has a few moments to talk about their experiences.
It will be parked the whole summer and won't be set up until May, its presently stored . I'm in the north country(Canada) so it will be a great summer getaway from city life in Ottawa. Never had a trailer of any kind other than towing a boat lol. Looking forward to meddling in all its intricacies,
During the PDI next year,what specific items should be looked at most carefully? I love the spacious feeling inside the trailer and we are looking forward to our get away spot! My first project will be installing slide toppers once set up!
You bought/paid for a rv & don't plan to do the PDI for a year?
How will that work? Typically there's only a year of warranty?
Personally they wouldn't have gotten a dime til after the PDI & all issues found at that time were addressed & taken care of to my satisfaction.
Hope you have a great dealer!!!!!!
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 01:22 PM   #3
contantgary

Sorry Danny , a typo there, stored all winter meant to say. Will finish paying next May and warranty will start then. Dealer is well respected . I need the trailer to be ready when we return from Florida so no time to shop for one in the winter. There are few trailers left here because of the covid buying frenzy, and the remaining were going for big savings
contantgary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 07:16 PM   #4
Gary R.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your purchase of the new Cougar, albeit a few months before you may enjoy using it.

Take care!
Retired Firefighter/EMT.
Gary R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 05:53 AM   #5
Camping family

Hello and welcome to bad you have to wait till next year to start to enjoy it. Enjoy you will. We are also new but have been able to make a few trips.
2021 3761 fl Montana 5th wheel
Pulled with a 2022 F350 King Ranch
Retired LEO after 35 years just enjoying life now.
Camping family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 07:09 AM   #6
InkedMarie

Welcome.....we just purchased the same TT on Friday; it’s going to be placed in a seasonal spot this weekend. Like you, won’t use it til May.

Congrats!

Marie

2021 Keystone Cougar Half Ton 32 rli
InkedMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 08:56 PM   #7
thatoneguy

I have the same one, I've had it a month and burned out the convertor. Im using 2x lead acid interstate batteries but it draws a lot of aH running the heater still when boon docked
thatoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar