Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-19-2014, 04:45 AM   #1
Arcticbouncer

Any Premiere 31bhpr PDI issues to look at

So I scheduled the new trailer inspection / orientation for Saturday and am wondering if anyone has had any areas of concern or problem areas. I have read through the PDI list but was wondering if there are any "specific " headaches for this line / model. Thanks guys and wish me luck.
2015 bullet premiere 31 BHPR 15k air conditioner and bumper grill
Arcticbouncer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
GaryWT

Congrats and good luck, I think you will love it. We have not had any real issues. Have them show you where the pump is and how you have to change things to be able to pump anti freeze into the system. While you are at it have them show you the water heater and bypass valve. Enjoy.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
chuckster57
Site Team

At the start of each walkthrough/orientation, I tell the customer to stop me at ANY point they have a question. Do yourself a favor, if you have any specific concerns write them down. The walkthrough process can put some into sensory overload and the worst thing is to drive off and 1/2 hr later think " darn, I forgot to ask....". I have lost count of the customers that have taken video, or filled a notebook.

ENJOY!!!

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote