Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-23-2014, 06:37 AM   #1
jaeger63

Questions about Fuzion toy hauler

Could anyone enlighten me on what constitutes a touring edition v/s non touring edition? I've found a fair priced Fuzion 322 for sale. It does not state that its a Touring edition. Is it worth the extra cost or extra leg work to try and find a touring edition for sale. Another question I have. It does have the Blizzard package. Does that mean it comes with the ducted heating and or pads around the fresh water tank or does it just mean the plumbing is enclosed? Thanks for any insight
jaeger63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:57 AM   #2
canesfan

I think I have the "blizzard" package according to the sticker by the door. As long as it's above 50 during the blizzard I'm ok. There aren't pads and I haven't seen any heat vent under there, at least as far as I can see. Maybe they use radiant heat from the heat duct itself. It is enclosed. There are various threads on here regarding the different packages and the marketing hype surrounding them. It's mostly marketing hype.

Can't answer you about the touring edition.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:05 AM   #3
C130

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeger63 View Post
Could anyone enlighten me on what constitutes a touring edition v/s non touring edition? I've found a fair priced Fuzion 322 for sale. It does not state that its a Touring edition. Is it worth the extra cost or extra leg work to try and find a touring edition for sale. Another question I have. It does have the Blizzard package. Does that mean it comes with the ducted heating and or pads around the fresh water tank or does it just mean the plumbing is enclosed? Thanks for any insight
What year are you looking at? I have a 2011 322 Touring Edition. I'm not 100% on the differences off hand but have them listed somewhere. Stainless appliances, larger refrigerator, front jacks are hydraulic, remote control that operates front and rear jacks, slide outs, and awning, rear deck patio system, 2 AC's and rear has a heat strip, better duct work throughout. I'm not sure about the water heater, may be larger but don't know. We are very happy with it but the new one's are even nicer.
C130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:04 AM   #4
Htfiremedic

Questions about Fuzion toy hauler

I have a 2010 FZ322 Touring Edition II. As far as we can tell, there are just a few upgrades. We have two AC's, a patio kit, Vacuum cleaned, a recliner, Sat dish on top, washer/dryer prep, Generator, The bottom bed makes a table that say Fuzion TE II on it, and some other stuff that is just "stuff". The "bells and whistles" seem to be a few more than the norm. One of our friends has a Fuzion. His paint is different, and he is missing a few of the bells and whistles.
The blizzard package adds minimal help insulating at best.
Search posts for "insulating the underbelly" and there is a true Master of the craft on here. I can't remember his handle.
The best advice on a polar package that I have heard is,"make your own polar/blizzard package!"

Sent from my iPhone
Htfiremedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:53 AM   #5
jaeger63

The one I'm looking at is a 2011 322 but its not the Touring edition, or at least they did not list it as such. I would like to know more about insulating the underbelly even more. I will be using it occasionally during very cold weather. So.....the blizzard package does not do all that much is what I'm hearing. Does the Monster package offer more underbelly insulation? The amount of info and options on these things seems overwhelming LOL!!! Thanks much
Old 03-23-2014, 11:24 AM   #6
ctpd814

The monster package does not add any insulation. It is the newer name for the Touring Edition. Geo is the member that has several posts on making the unit more four season friendly.
2 Wieners Maddie and Mollie
ctpd814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:30 PM   #7
steve0521

C130 is correct

I have a 2011 Touring III 398. In addition it to everything he mentioned it also has its own interior.
steve0521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:45 PM   #8
jaeger63

How could I correspond with Geo about improving the insulation? Can I do a search for old threads. I'm new to this site. Thanks much
Old 03-24-2014, 03:26 AM   #9
matandjen

I had a Touring Edition III and now a Chrome. Here is what a TE III package gets you.

I would ignore Blizzard packages and the like and insulate as you see fit for cold weather RVing. Pipe and tank heaters as well as better insulation underneath would be the places to start imo.

Touring Edition III Package
Numbered TEIII with Limited Edition Graphics
50 Numbered TEIII with Limited Edition Paint
Dual 15,000 BTU Air Conditioners
9 Cubic Foot Stainless Steel Refrigerator
Kicker Speakers a Fully Functional Exterior Remote
Selector Valves for Slide Rooms
Under Chassis Lockable Storage System
Exterior LED Lights
Eight-Foot Horizon Box Awning Over Patio
Remote Controlled Screen Wall
Solid Cherry Wood Stiles
Raised Panel Cherry Cabinet Doors
Hydraulic Front Landing Gear
Keyless Entry System
Memory Foam Mattress
Portable Wet/Dry Shop Vac
Large Folding Grab Handles
Exclusive Ramp Door Patio System
42,000 BTUs of Heat
Garage Multi-Source Audio Switching System
Digital Component Remote
Sewer Hose Management System
Two Commercial Grade Fans in the Garage
Retractable Power Strip in the Garage
matandjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:36 AM   #10
ctpd814

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeger63 View Post
How could I correspond with Geo about improving the insulation? Can I do a search for old threads. I'm new to this site. Thanks much
Look near the top of the page and you will see "community" in the blue bar. Click on this and you will see "members list". Click on this. Geo is on page 134. Click on his name. His profile page will come up. Click on statistics and then all threads started by Geo. He has numerous posts on adding tank heaters and insulation. If you have further questions, you can give him a private message and I'm sure he will help if he can.
2 Wieners Maddie and Mollie
ctpd814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:52 AM   #11
Festus2
Site Team

jaeger63 -
Here are the links to Geo's modifications to his underbelly --- the RV's underbelly that is .....

http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4829
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5843
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5842
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5841

If you want to send him a PM, I'm sure that the "Lord of the Underbelly" would be more than glad to enlighten you.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:51 AM   #12
jaeger63

Festus2,
Wow. What an extremely detailed explanation of how to insulate the underbelly. Very impressive! Thanks much for the links!