Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 04-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
game warden

Water pump psi question

I got my 2012 303tg out of storage and took her on the first maiden voyage last week of the new year.I de-winterized her at home before we left to go on our weekend trip.I ran clean water throught all the lines and I used the city water connection first and then filled the fresh water storage tank up to about 1/3 and then switched to pump from the city connection.It all seemed good untill I got to the kitchen sink and bathroom sinks and the pump runs a few seconds and shuts down and so does the water psi with the pump.The shower and toilet work just fine and it seem another pump controlls them.I can not remember it doing this before I put it away for the winter.Last part of this is can you increse the water psi to the outside kitchen sink?? psi is horrible there.
game warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
DEW

I have a 291TG and the outside kitchen does have low pressure. I looked at the hose feeding the sink and it is reduced down to a very small line. Potentially this is done to limit the amount of water going in that sink - due to it draining into the BLACK water tank.
2003 Avalanche 5.3L w/ 4:10 gears
Reese HP Dual Cam
DEW is offline   Reply With Quote