Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
randy69

361lev question

Have any of you with a 361lev raptor toyhauler installed a heater vent in the garage wall. It looks as if I have to remove the fireplace. But not sure if there is enough room for the hose and wall regester vent when I put the fireplace back.

2010 361lev
f350 larriet 4x4
randy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:03 AM   #2
BigCajun

I've been wanting to tackle that upgrade. However, I have had too many other issues to deal with. I just replaced the landing gear which was too weak and slow. I just repaired the bedroom slide where the bottom of the slide seperated from the walls of the slide which allowed water to run along the metal trim at the bottom of the slide into the presswood floor and into the bedroom itself. Poor, poor, poor workmanship and design! Now I have a slight leak around the cabinet near the living room slide. I think it is coming in from the power cord receptacle but haven't pinpointed the culprit yet.

Anyway, I'd like information on the heater duct upgrade too! If I tackle it anytime soon, I'll let you know.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #3
randy69

Since we have the same model lets stay in touch. When I tackle the heater vent might as well add more tie downs and insulate the garage with no mold matterial. I have posted my water leak. It was the anti siphon valve that is for black water flush. The diaphragm busted. What mess .control panel , breaker box and voltage converter everything got wet.

2010 361lev
f350 larriet 4x4
randy69 is offline   Reply With Quote