Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
wilsonseattle

DISH Network RV System

I have a Dish Network RV system for sale. This one has the X1 Satellite receiver so you can permanently mount it on your roof, use the tripod stand or just put it on the ground/table. The receiver is powered by the coaxial cable and automatically searches for the satellite during setup or changes to another satellite when needed. Package comes with a High Definition console that can be set up to DVR record with your own external hard drive. Also includes one 25 foot and a 100 foot cable, remote control, users manual and I can even through in the storage box. I used the system for about two months before deciding to just use our RV parks cable service. The system can be turned on and off without a connect fee or monthly service charge. $375, buyer pays for shipping cost. Private message me if you’re interested or would like more information/pictures.