Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > New Keystone Classifieds | For Sale and Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 05-22-2019, 07:37 AM   #1
twoyorkies

2008 Keystone Everest 294

A nice 5th wheel camper for a couple. In good condition, no leaks, a little bit of damage to the aluminum skirt on the left side at bottom but no damage to anything underneath. Interior has lots of Oak cabinets for storage and a nice walk around queen bed with memory foam topper for great sleeping. 2 leather recliners, 7' leather couch. Good tires and it's ready to roll. I also have a Dodge Ram 2500 HD with Cummin's 6.7 diesel that could be purchased and then it's ready to hit the road. 4 holding tanks, 2 slides, gas furnace, fridge, microwave, 32" Vizio TV, Kenwood stereo. It is a 2005 model but listing doesn't show that year.

View this ad at Keystone Classifieds - 2008 Keystone Everest 294

twoyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:34 AM   #2
Bbartley78

2008 Keystone Everest 294

Is this unit still for sale along with the truck? My wife and I might be interested in the package. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Brian
Bbartley78 is offline   Reply With Quote