Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2020, 05:57 PM   #1
JJ2SPIRIT

2020 Cougar Dewinterizing

I have 2020 Cougar 25RES that I need to dewinterize .... the owners manual is just basic. I’ve never seen a setup like the one on my Cougar, always had older camper. Can some one please give me specific steps on how to do this...where is the water heater bypass, where do I hook up my water hose , etc ? Thanks so much .
JJ2SPIRIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:02 PM   #2
24mileboy

Try doing a search on YouTube with your tt model model and you might come up with a video that shows exactly how to do it! I have to do mine this weekend and have a approximate idea where the water heater by pass is located from outside location, have to remove panel inside to access. Don’t know where the water pump is but will listen when I get things pumping and find 5he access for it to winterize. Here is the one I looked at!

24mileboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar, winter, winterizing