Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 04-15-2013, 03:02 AM   #1
Lost

TV Bracket

I want to put a bigger TV in the under storage. It already has the TV bracket in there so you can switch the bedroom TV to that location. My question is: Can I get just the "v" part of the bracket to put on the TV I want to leave there?
Old 04-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
BlindGuyNAR

Go to monoprice.com and just buy a new mount. $25-$35 max. They sell awesome mounts. Read the reviews they'll outlast the trailer.

i think i bought this one rated at 80lb for 24-40 inch tv with a 24 inch swing range. Mount

You will need to beef up the stud it's mounted to, but in the storage area it should be easy job.
BlindGuyNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:49 AM   #3
Lost

I ended up contacting my local Keystone dealer General RV and they found just the part I needed. I must say I'm impressed with their service for they spent some time and several phone calls to me making sure I get the correct part.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:21 AM   #4
SteveC7010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
I ended up contacting my local Keystone dealer General RV and they found just the part I needed. I must say I'm impressed with their service for they spent some time and several phone calls to me making sure I get the correct part.
General RV in Wixom, Michigan enjoys perhaps the best reputation of any RV dealership I've ever heard about. My friends Pat and Cindy Bonish outfitted a TT for full timing under all conditions at General RV, and the results are nothing short of spectacular. http://everymilesamemory.com/feature/our-rolling-home/

'11 Cougar 326MKS loaded with mods
'12 Ford F250 SuperCab 6.7 PowerStroke Diesel
Amateur Radio: KD2IAT (146.520) GMRS: WQPG808 (462.675 TPL 141.3)
SteveC7010 is offline   Reply With Quote