Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
OldCountryBoy

Local raido station always plays

I am seriously technically challanged and this has really got me stumped. We have a Pioneer DVD/Radio/whaterver builtin in our 2012 Vizion by Fuzion. regardless of what we are using, Radio or DVD we can hear a local radio station playing over the top of what ever we are trying to listen to. I have studied the manual, it talks about a Local (station) On OFF button on the screen, but when I get that screen, pressing that icon does nothing. I see no on or off button, message or anything. I'm sure I am just not doing something but short of a large hammer, I do not know what to do to shut off the local station. Don't get me wrong, I love country, just not over the top of every movie I try to watch.