Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Full-timers & Snowbirds
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2022, 12:20 PM   #1
Reece379

Need Advice

Hi all! My girlfriend and I recently decided to go full time in our 2018 Montana 3791RD here in South Carolina (upstate.) The winter nights are starting to get cold (temps going below 30) and our furnace isn’t working. During the day it would work for a while but it seems as temps drop it kicks on less and less! The furnace will start its cycle, but never ignites. Basically, when the cycle starts the blower turns on, and I can hear the ignitor clicking. It’ll cycle 3 times then fault itself out and flash 3 red blinks at a time on the furnace. I reset and usually have the same results. Occasionally after many resets it would finally ignite, but now not so much and just counting on the fireplace and a space heater! I have read many articles and all say “sail switch”, but also read if it’s sail switch it doesn’t get to the ignitor stage of the sequence. We’ve tried to get service people to come look but they fail to show, and Service centers are booked weeks on end and require we leave it there. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated! Also, another minor issue is it seems over time my front left Jack fades down. Makes a popping noise all the time and constantly have to go re-level. Need the seals rebuilt? Again, thanks so much!!
Reece379 is offline   Reply With Quote