Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 12-11-2011, 07:17 AM   #1
game warden

Dealer in western pa

Can anyone recomend to me a dealer in western pa to have warranty and other work performed that you use and are happy with the work and time frame to get that done?
game warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
jje1960

Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by game warden View Post
Can anyone recomend to me a dealer in western pa to have warranty and other work performed that you use and are happy with the work and time frame to get that done?
Not sure if this is close enough for you, however on Rt15 in Fredrick Maryland, Beckleys Camping Center is well staffed. They replaced our damaged electric awning, replaced graphics and some other things this past November. No complaints with them at all.
jje1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:14 AM   #3
richf28

Fame Mfg. & Trailer sales in Saegertown PA. North of Meadville.

Rich and Deb
Erie, PA
2011 Ford Screw with Ecoboost
2010 Keystone Hornet 28RLS
Hensley Hitch
richf28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:30 AM   #4
wozzukes

Not sure how far you want to go, but Lerch in Milroy (outside of State College) has been great to us.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:13 AM   #5
ksfis43

I 2nd that !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozzukes View Post
Not sure how far you want to go, but Lerch in Milroy (outside of State College) has been great to us.

2011 Passport 280BH LE
2009 Dodge Ram 1500
ksfis43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
cumminsdad08

i go past lerch all the time, and stopped in once. they seemed nice and easy going. didn't actually do anything with them, so i guess i can't really help you out there.
Dogs
Buddy-beagle hound mix
Emily-beagle hound mix
Sadie-boarder collie (my amish one)
cumminsdad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #7
HemRojtas

Coopers RV in Murrysville, PA is where I bought my Copper Canyon. I haven't had them service it yet though. You can find them at www.coopersrv.com

Being in Indiana, PA Beckley's is not close to you at all. I actually have my 5th wheel at Beckley's right now for service. I purchased from Coopers (born and raised in Pittsburgh) but am having Beckley's service it because I live in Baltimore now. So far Beckley's service is AWESOME.
HemRojtas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:15 PM   #8
game warden

I bought my 303TG from Coopers ....Loved the sales experience no games and a fair price.Would recomend them to anyone to buy a TT or 5er from they were GREAT.But service experience has been another thing,service manager very condesending and very sarcastic like your bothering them when asking a question.Their tech was another thing though he was GREAT and answered questions with out making you feel like a idiot.They should make him the service manager.Thats why I asked the question.Doubt i`ll be back for service but I would buy another TT from them.
game warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:07 AM   #9
tribalsimba

Congradulations!!! We bought our 303TG last year about the same time. We LOVE our 303TG, and we got ours from FameRV in Saegertown, PA as richf28 suggested. I happen to golf with one of the guys down there; but also as I was price shopping; I became more and more comfortable with having a 'local' dealer that could address any issues in our 1st year under Warranty. However I did enjoy using www.holmanrv.com as an image gallery; and reference site during the purchase.

There have been a few minor problems. Our awning had to be replaced with a proper one with the correct geometry so the door could open at full extension of the awning. Also, we had a kitchen drawer slide failure. FAME RV was on top of our concerns, and it's been wonderful having to only tote the unit 8 miles down the road; rather than across part of the state.