Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 12-18-2016, 12:16 PM   #1
srvnt

More Mods

The DW made some black out curtains for windows and also insulation panels for the big windows. The screen door handle and shower head were an improvement too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2803.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	11627   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	11628   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	11629   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	11631  

2013 Passport 2890RL GT
2015 Silverado CC LTZ 4x 2500 Duramax
HB Cal
srvnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 04:25 PM   #2
Tbos

The blackout curtains for the bathroom is really a must. If you don't believe it, you need to have some stand inside the bathroom with the light on at night and watch from outside. It can be a real eye opener.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 08:57 PM   #3
srvnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbos View Post
The blackout curtains for the bathroom is really a must. If you don't believe it, you need to have some stand inside the bathroom with the light on at night and watch from outside. It can be a real eye opener.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You mean the skylight? That's the only window we have in the bathroom. I need to make something now, that creeps me out!

2013 Passport 2890RL GT
HB Cal
Old 12-19-2016, 06:11 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvnt View Post
You mean the skylight? That's the only window we have in the bathroom. I need to make something now, that creeps me out!
No, Tbos is not referring to the skylight. He owns a Passport 2810BH (see his signature in his post). That trailer has an entry door into the bathroom. The door has an "opaque" window which allows an "opaque nude view" when it's dark outside and lights are turned on in the bathroom.

As for the skylight, unless you're camped under a tree, even the squirrels can't see into your shower. But you might want to read the threads concerning "Drones in Campgrounds".....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:13 AM   #5
Tbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvnt View Post

No, some of have an exterior door with a window in the bathroom. When it's dark outside and the light is on inside there isn't much left to the imagination. Your shower skylight should be ok unless you hear a drone flying around. Lol.
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:09 PM   #6
srvnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbos View Post
No, some of have an exterior door with a window in the bathroom. When it's dark outside and the light is on inside there isn't much left to the imagination. Your shower skylight should be ok unless you hear a drone flying around. Lol.
Drones are going to be a very popular Christmas present this year. My adult kids have sophisticated drones so i know their abilities and that's enough for me to do something like crackle paint. After 2 years the skylight is already pretty obscured anyway. Maybe I'll try peeping in my trailer skylight tomorrow night haha.

2013 Passport 2890RL GT
HB Cal
Old 12-19-2016, 06:15 PM   #7
srvnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
No, Tbos is not referring to the skylight. He owns a Passport 2810BH (see his signature in his post). That trailer has an entry door into the bathroom. The door has an "opaque" window which allows an "opaque nude view" when it's dark outside and lights are turned on in the bathroom.

As for the skylight, unless you're camped under a tree, even the squirrels can't see into your shower. But you might want to read the threads concerning "Drones in Campgrounds".....
Looked it up and saw a video of the trailer,, I see what you mean, don't forget to lock the door haha.

2013 Passport 2890RL GT
HB Cal

Tags
mod, mods