Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-05-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
bbtwins

2014 Fuzion fz331

We just took delivery of our new 331 and noticed there is no sub-woofer connected in the unit. We do have the Monster Pkg and thought it came with a sub? Other than that the unit seems great.
bbtwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
S&Dfz331

I am looking to purchase the same rig spring time next year. Got to sell our rental property to pay off bills then time for new RV. I don't think the monster package is just for the stero I don't have the build sheet in front of me but the dealer gave me one and its at home. I can look when I get home. look forward to hearing how things go for you, my wife and I really like this model just not crazy about the table in the back.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
bbtwins

So far we a very happy with the unit. The inside fit and finish is really good. The leveling system is super easy and saves me alot of time in setup.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
S&Dfz331

Well that is great to hear I have the build sheet and the monster package includes the duel 15k btu AC w/heat pump, multifunction remote control, central Vac and 6pt. hydraulic Leveling jacks. What do you think of the Table in the back we have two big dogs that go with us and two teenage boys. We are afraid the table will move to much and will end up using a folding table. What's your thoughts?
Old 09-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #5
bbtwins

I found the sub was unplugged from the sound bar. The tables need one leg bent a little to make them sturdy. My kids motocross and we found that we sat and ate in the hauler portion more than the main area.