Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
Wyowind

Question about Fuzion 342

I'm looking @ the Fuzion 342. I really like the features I've seen so far. My question is... Where do dishes go?
Wyowind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Welcome to the forum. Your question is quite unique. The dishes go most anywhere you prefer. There is a rather large pantry, storage under the refrigerator and in the kitchen island. While there's not as much storage as in some other RV's, there is adequate storage for most RV lifestyles. Have you actually visited a dealership and looked at the Fuzion 342?

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
Wyowind

Red face

I have looked @ one. When I got my husband to look @ it,he asked me that question. Then it made me wonder about it.
We currently have a Road Warrier & the cupboards are above the sink/stove area. The Fuzion 342 would be a new layout for us(one that allows me more counter space!) I simply didn't even pay attention to this detail...
Wyowind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:34 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Surely, before you commit to buy, you will have another opportunity to go through the RV. Start now by making a checklist of things to review. I'd suggest you make kitchen storage one of your checklist items. Some people don't use much kitchen storage, others carry the entire "home kitchen." Some eat hot dogs and sandwiches while others create 3 and 4 course meals in their RV. It would be a "best guess only" for anyone to suggest that there is enough storage for the way you use your RV kitchen. Only you can decide that based on your use of the RV.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:32 AM   #5
howdy
Permanent User Ban

we keep the plates and bowls in the cupboard above the microwave. We have the standard holder/organizer that keeps the non paper ones separated and stacked on their sides on one side of the cabinet. To make life simple and easy we just use paper plates and bowls which are stored on the other side. Like mentioned there is a lot of storage in this hauler compared to many we looked at.
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:54 AM   #6
BeaverRZR

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post
we keep the plates and bowls in the cupboard above the microwave. We have the standard holder/organizer that keeps the non paper ones separated and stacked on their sides on one side of the cabinet. To make life simple and easy we just use paper plates and bowls which are stored on the other side. Like mentioned there is a lot of storage in this hauler compared to many we looked at.
X2. Above the microwave works great. We rarely use hard dishes anymore while camping just because I hate doing dishes! Paper plates an bowls as for coffee cups and glasses, the center cabinets over the island work great for that.

I was concerned with the depth of the storage spaces when we bought our 342 but as it turns out, we have multiple empty cabinets because there is just so much space you don't realize
Old 08-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #7
ctpd814

x3 with the dishes above the microwave. Our pots and pans go in the cabinet next to the oven. The pantry stores the groceries. We love our unit and find there is plenty of space.
2 Wieners Maddie and Mollie
ctpd814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:10 AM   #8
spicercars

Fuzion and Raptor make some really nice layouts but my wife said the same thing when we where looking at some new one's. Its like the forgot the kitchen and my wife like's here kitchen. Every one we looked at has a lot of storage just in different areas.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #9
rnkburg

Only bad part, if you even want to call it that, is you have to have a ladder to get to some of the cabinets. I am 6'6" and still need it. Was one of our first accessories

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
Loriv247

X4 plates, bowls, silverware, napkins above microwave and coffee and plastic cups in cabinet above island. I still have room leftover and we are a family of 6. This is why we chose the 342, tons of storage space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Old 08-27-2013, 05:52 AM   #11
ctpd814

I now understand the confusion. I was online looking a the 2014s to see if Keystone had made any changes. The only change that I could see was they removed the cupboard above the microwave and put in a wine rack. I can't believe they had enough request for a wine rack that they removed the cupboard for it.
2 Wieners Maddie and Mollie
ctpd814 is offline   Reply With Quote