Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 08-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
NSTS1470

toilet leak

Just a question about my toilet. We have a 2010 laredo. this is our 7th trip this year and everything has worked well. Until today. On two seperate occasions today our toilet has leaked. I see it's coming from the valve where it the water comes into the toilet. It's not constant, just when you hold the foot pedal down to fill the bowl with water. I have flushed the toilet 30 or 40 times today to test and it has only happened twice.
A side note. when we first arrived here on Saturday I hooked up my water regulator but got a very poor reading, less than 20. When the leak started today I realized that was the only difference. I have used this regulator on every trip. I decided to hook the regulator up and now the regulator goes up to 40. When water is flowing it drops to 20. could there be a corralation with the pressure and the leak. If so have I permanetly damaged this valve.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
NSTS1470

Just tested it immediately after I posted the original and of course it leaked again. It seems to only happen when I hold the pedal down partially to fill bowl??????????????????????????????????
Old 11-10-2011, 11:42 AM   #3
trucker LOU

toilet leak

if you have dometic toilet they have a 2 year warranty and good customer service.---1-800-321-9886.
trucker LOU is offline   Reply With Quote