Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 03-15-2014, 05:18 AM   #1
Nailz

etrailer, excellent service

Thank you to the folks at etrailer! This company sets itself apart from others by providing products quickly, at a reasonable price and quick shipping.

When I placed my order I received an immediate email that my order had been received. Within minutes I received an email letting me know that my order was available in the distribution facility and would ship within the next 24-48 hours and tracking information would be provided. That evening I received an email letting me know that my order had shipped. A link was provided to track my package that included a map and detailed tracking information. I ordered trailer leveling scissor jacks, 3 each, and received them in 4 days. All 3 jacks were very well packaged in their original package and packed inside a larger heavy/sturdy box. Kudos to the shipping department!

This was my second order with this company and both times have been a great experience. I am a very satisfied customer and will shop etrailer first for my needs. I am not an employee of etrailer just a happy consumer.

Curtis

2018 FR XLR Nitro 35VL5
2013 Ford F250 SRW 4x4 6.7L, Air Lift 5K Ultimate, B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch, Andersen Ultimate Aluminum 5th Wheel Connection
2008 Honda Goldwing
Veteran
Nailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:30 AM   #2
Bob Landry

I've been very happy ordering from them also.

Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
Armed Infidel
Bob Landry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:49 AM   #3
bsmith0404

Have ordered several items from them, always great experience. They are good with returns as well. Never had to return anything to them due to a problem with what I ordered, just had to return a receiver that I didn't need after I found my other one packed away. Still haven't figured out how it got packed away, I know I didn't put it there

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2019 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:55 AM   #4
fixithud

yep, nice people that do what they say. I sent an email to them on a price match once and the whole thing was figured out in 24hrs, done.
fixithud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #5
Jim Dow

eTrailer - Good Folks!

I have made several purchases at eTrailer; and I have been satisfied with each purchase.

I will use them again.
Jim Dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:34 AM   #6
murphysranch

We ordered a 6 oz plastic thingamajig that was 12" long along with a wee little wire thingy. It arrived in a HUGE HEAVY stapled box with tons of paper and another box inside. We paid $4.99 for shipping, but I bet this cost them alot more. I called Customer Svc just to let them know what the shipping dept was doing. They asked me to email them a pic and sure enuf, it cost them over $12 to ship these two things to me. Bet someone got a talking to....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2192.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	5346  
murphysranch is offline   Reply With Quote