Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 09-27-2015, 07:29 AM   #1
summerhummer

Converting to Laredo rear bedroom door

Hi,
Owner 2014 keystone Laredo 320 TG. Upset about the front cap fade. I really love this trailer but don't like the front cap fade. Currently thinking about getting a price to paint the front cap a neutral color vs the dark brown. While looking at current values I saw 2015 models have a rear bedroom door verses a curtain. I like the rear bedroom door. I was thinking about a mod to convert from a curtain to a door. I have not looked at it closely before but I will take a look. If I recall correctly the entrance to the rear is sort of arched like the top of the trailer so I don't know how that works with a door. I suspect the door could not or would not go to the ceiling fully nor the floor. I am positing a picture of what I saw. Anyone else think about this modification?

summerhummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:48 AM   #2
summerhummer

Sorry its been a while since I have posted and I can't insert the URL properly of the picture. Below is the url of the 2015 model with a door that I am trying to possibly copy. Do you think it is possible?

http://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Plea...20TG-114064921
Old 10-01-2015, 04:51 PM   #3
summerhummer

I haves looked at the space and the options and right now this is something that I have decided not to pursue. Thanks for reading..