Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
Escs36

Fusion 301 - Torn Linoleum

I think mine was built on Fridays pay day. Finally had a chance to use my Fuzion 301 after the A-Frame was replaced under warranty. I took it out two decent trips mileage wise with and without my Equilizer weight distribution system. All systems are a go. I love the coach and suits my needs perfectly

Now the problem: the slide tore my floor a little. I will post a pic this week when I have a few minutes. I installed a central vacuum system so the slides do not drag dirt and sand under and grind up the floor. This must be a screw or bolt that backed out. The slide seems to function exactly as it supposed to with nothing out of the ordinary.

Little FYI: the carbon monoxide detector was also defective which I had replaced by the manufacturer directly.

I love my Keystone Fuzion, but my Heartland Cyclone was never in the shop for any type of repair. Food for thought...

2013 Keystone Fuzion 301, Dual A/C's, Fantastic Fan 6600R, Upgraded stereo with an amplifier and subwoofer, Dirt Devil Central Vac, Dewalt pancake compressor, Black and Decker Space Maker Coffee maker, Cabinet above garage entry door, 5# mattress topper 2.5" thick
Escs36 is offline   Reply With Quote