Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2019, 10:34 AM   #1
Rayray04

Cougar 369BHS

Picked up this rig in February from camping world Lakewood NJ... After 2nd trip I had water leaks from bathroom and kitchen sinks also the refrigerator door panel bubbled and popped out the frame.. so disgusted, try contacting camping world and
No one would return my call
Rayray04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:50 AM   #2
MarkEHansen

For the leaks, have a look at the plumbing under the sinks. Sometimes the joints just need to be tightened up. I had the kitchen sink replaced on my trailer and during the next outing, found a lot of water under it. I just checked at the connections and found one pretty loose. Tightened it up and no more leak.

Good luck.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:45 AM   #3
Rayray04

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkEHansen View Post
For the leaks, have a look at the plumbing under the sinks. Sometimes the joints just need to be tightened up. I had the kitchen sink replaced on my trailer and during the next outing, found a lot of water under it. I just checked at the connections and found one pretty loose. Tightened it up and no more leak.

Good luck.
I did mark, found one goose neck that I applied paste to .. took apart the other connection and applied some paste also.. waiting to dry, also the pex line was leaking had to put on extra hose clamps
Rayray04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar