Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 12-23-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
Play&Race

Fuzion 371 Blu Ray Player AC Plug Access

We just got our new 371 home and went to double check everything and the blu ray player won't load. Contacted Samsung and turns out I have to send it back for warranty work. The issue is I can't seem to access the AC plug behind the entertainment center. The entertainment center is attached to the wall of the garage bathroom and I couldn't find any access panels in either the bathroom (the back side) or on the entertainment center itself. I removed the vent controller which is located directly below blu ray player to look inside and I couldn't see the cords. I even removed the screws holding the side panels next to the blu ray player but they are part of the entertainment center.

I am sure there is something I'm missing here, but any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Play&Race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum

Some units are secured to the wall using screws under a "cover" on the edges of the unit. I'm not familiar with your specific unit, but look real close at the edges and see if the front edges may be snapped in.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
Play&Race

The answer came to me in a dream, corny I know, but I removed the trim around the fire place, then the fire place and found the AC connection right behind the fire place. I was able to remove the blu ray player and send it off for repairs. I hope this helps someone in the future.
Play&Race is offline   Reply With Quote