Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-08-2020, 10:57 AM   #21
sonofcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystoned View Post
If it's coroplast and you need to cut it, you will need special tape to seal it up and you may need 'great stuff' for the edges.
The 'trick' is to cut a flap where you need access. Orient the flap with the opening to the rear so wind isn't a factor. Then most any kind of tape will suffice, but if you are concerned just ask the dealer for a roll of the stuff they use.
sonofcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 11:24 AM   #22
CedarCreekWoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadmanRick View Post
If your Camper is new TAKE IT BACK TO THE DEALER it is under full warranty. Have it fixed correctly and it will still remain under warranty.
X 2! Take it back to the dealer to check.
2019 Ram 2500, 4x4, Cummins diesel
Andersen hitch
CedarCreekWoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:12 PM   #23
Steve's 70-5

When I flush my tank, it takes a couple minutes before I see water in the sewer dump line. Just reviewing a few things, make sure you have the black water value open. I have not tried this, but I would think that if you are flushing the tank and you open the toilet lid, you should hear water running.

Joe Walsh
Steve's 70-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:21 PM   #24
uechikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadmanRick View Post
If your Camper is new TAKE IT BACK TO THE DEALER it is under full warranty. Have it fixed correctly and it will still remain under warranty.
Yes!!! Take it back to the dealer!!!
2008 Royal Star Venture
uechikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 01:40 PM   #25
manaju

I read through all these and still up on the air about what to do with my 2021 cougar 30RKD. It's been back twice to the dealer to only sit there 90% of the time. 1st time nothing was ever done on the punch list except for something extra I paid for... 2nd time, Some work was done (poorly), parts replaced and they said the black tank flush line was pinch and was fixed. Went camping last weekend... Nothing! hook the hose to the line and no water passes through. I even have a clear extension on my dump valve to inspect for water and nothing there either. I hate taking it back to the bermuda triangle for them to sit on it for weeks.. I will look under my sink to see if the anti siphon valve is reversed. Other than than, i don't know what to do besides just leave it alone and partially fill the tank and let it slosh around..
manaju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 01:55 PM   #26
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaju View Post
I read through all these and still up on the air about what to do with my 2021 cougar 30RKD. It's been back twice to the dealer to only sit there 90% of the time. 1st time nothing was ever done on the punch list except for something extra I paid for... 2nd time, Some work was done (poorly), parts replaced and they said the black tank flush line was pinch and was fixed. Went camping last weekend... Nothing! hook the hose to the line and no water passes through. I even have a clear extension on my dump valve to inspect for water and nothing there either. I hate taking it back to the bermuda triangle for them to sit on it for weeks.. I will look under my sink to see if the anti siphon valve is reversed. Other than than, i don't know what to do besides just leave it alone and partially fill the tank and let it slosh around..

On your trailer I would bet it's under the bathroom sink. Usually there is a white/blue water line that goes straight up and about 4" over another just like it coming down. The valve is sometimes very hard to see tucked up behind the back of the sink. Sure sounds like that is your issue.....along with a bum dealer.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet, tank