Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-25-2020, 02:42 PM   #1
Halo1186

Tv mount

I have been searching the internet for this part, but can’t find it...anyone know which part I need to make my tv swivel from my living room to my bedroom? Currently the tv is just mounted in the living room wall that is shared with the bedroom in my RV. Looking to put in a 180 degree mount so I can chose which room I want to watch tv in. Thanks
Halo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:39 PM   #2
flybouy
Site Team

I had that in ours and took it out, hated it. Problem was it made it difficult to see the screen while setting at the couch (perpendicular to the screen and too close to get a good angle). I replaced it with an articulating mount that pulls away from the wall and allows it to turned and tilted.
So you might try Treekwood.com and tell them you want the TV stand for the year/model in my signature.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mount, tv mount