Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-18-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
xflyhighx

Keystone Hornet

Hello all...I am thinking about buying a 2007 Keystone Hornet (29RLS). any issues would be nice to no about and I see very few with this floor plan. Is there a problem or people just don't want to sell them.
xflyhighx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

I am not familiar enough with that particular model but if you do go to purchase one, you might want to download a very good PDI Checklist which is available for our members by going to Flyguy's ( a member/moderator of this forum)website. If you are unsure of how to access his webpage, get back to us here. This will provide you with a comprehensive list of things to look for BEFORE you sign on the dotted line and take it away. I am sure there are members here who are familiar with the Hornet and can offer you their opinions. Richard.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
Flyguy

Hi, in answer to your question I have looked at the 2007 Hornet 29RLS and have posted the brochure on my homepage for you to download if you haven't already done so. I assume that this is a used trailer, NADA book fair market value is between $14,000 and $15,000 but most dealers will up that by at least $2,000. Know what you are buying and use the PDI checklist on my homepage. The trailer is a higher end line from Keystone and it looks pretty nice to me. There are a lot of items on this trailer that look more expensive than let's say the Passport line, a good deal from the dealer will make this a great buy. You can access my homepage by clicking on "FLYGUY" in the upper left of this post, then select "visit Flyguy's homepage from the drop down menu and you will find the brochure at the top of the page and the PDI checklist at about the middle of the page. Good Luck in your dealings and I hope you can make a great deal, but inspect the trailer and have the dealer fix anything that's broke before you hand over the money, if the trailer is being offered "as is" then anything that you find wrong should reduce the value of the trailer.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
xflyhighx

Smile Keystone

Hello...your info is very valuable to me...I'm glad Ifound this site....thanks.
xflyhighx is offline   Reply With Quote