Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 08-06-2016, 05:22 AM   #1
Bigiron

Itc rv

Cudos to ITC RV! Had a few LED ceiling recessed lights go out in my new Impact. I called them and they said they had some that had issues and my dealer would replace them. I said, my dealer is 2 hours away. The C/S rep said she was sure they would send a replacement as they are aware of the issue. Well, I call the dealer and he says bring it in. I say, I am 2 hours away and not worth the drive for a $12 warranty repair so just send me the light. He says well, we have to diagnose it. I say, I already did...the light does not work. He says they still need to diagnose it. I said then bill me for a light and I'll send the bad one back. If it works bill be, if it doesn't, credit me. Nope, we have to diagnose it. Well after my head exploded I called ITC and told them what happened. The C/S person seemed frustrated and said, what's your address we will send you one. Two days later it was here. Since then I have had a few more failures and they asked no questions and sent replacements. Before this I never knew of ITC, but I can say their customer service is stellar and they stand behind their product. WAY TO GO ITC taking care of business.

2016 Impact 311
2002 F-250 7.3 (retired, but still own)
2016 F-350 6.7 Platinum
2010 EZGO
Bigiron is offline   Reply With Quote