Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 03-13-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
joseph.feucht

Keyless Entry Programming

I have an Alpine with a remote entry pad on the outside of the camper. I am trying to set it up. Any assistance would be appreciated.
joseph.feucht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:16 PM   #2
howard

Alpine keyless entry

First I'd recommend that you call Keystone customer service and have them send you a PDF of the directions. It is lots of pages, but if you ever have to reprogram the lock, you will be very glad you have them.
Most likely the button cell in the keypad is dead. The key pad on my 2012 is held on with double sided tape. It is not hardwired. The keypad light is very dim and usually only visible at night.
2006 Woodland Park
Had
2008 Montana
2005 Outback
2000 Lance + others
howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:00 PM   #3
bsmith0404

My keyless entry came with a 1 page description of how it works, how to change the code, and how to change the battery. It comes with a default code and is very easy to set up. My page was included with all of my documents in the envelope with the owners manual. It's all locked up in the camper in storage otherwise I would let you know how to do it. You dealer should be able to e-mail it to you.

I can tell you the keypad needs to be woke up first, touch it along the side. I believe the default code is 1537*. That should at least get you going to see if you can get it working.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2019 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote