Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-27-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
tampajim

Rvwholesales.com

Looking at upgrading from our popup to a trailer. While I like using my local dealer, I'm seeing that I can save throusands by ordering from Rvwholesalers.com. Has anyone used them before? I figured I could make a trip out of the drive to pick it up and camp on the drive back home. Pro's and con's?????
tampajim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
5forcamping

tampajim- i live in valrico and in march i upgraded to a tt here locally and paid about $4,000 less than rvwholesalers and overall a positive experience. we spent a couple days and a night in trailer on property to learn everything about it and more importantly make sure everything worked correctly. trailer does not leave property until everything is fixed, replaced, tweeked, etc and customer is satisfied. if you are interested i can give you more info about how we got our deal and the name of the awesome salesman we got to know. there are a few perks that came from buying at this dealer that we get to take advantage of as well
Old 06-28-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
mikell

When i started looking I tried them but they didn't want to work with me. We hit severla delalers and decided what we wanted then got on the internet and shopped the country. Saved a LOT of money buying 5 hours away even though the keystone factory is just over an hour away
mikell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:16 AM   #4
pollockd

get a quote from rvwholesalers the bring it to local dealers and see home close they can come. be ready to buy, or they won't negotiate.
pollockd is offline   Reply With Quote