Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-25-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
mdb25

Gas Line Connection

I just purchased a Fuzion 342 and when looking under it, I noticed a quick connect which appears to be to the propane system. I should be able to hook my grill up to this correct?
mdb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
Roller4Tan

It's a low pressure connection (same as your stove, fridge and hw heater), so you'll have to remove the regulator from your grill or put up with reduced heating.
Roller4Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
KenBob

Correct. You will need to get a special hose to fit the connector and your grill. The pressure coming out is already regulated at the tanks so if your grill has a regulator, you need to bypass it. There are several accessories for the quick connect for different propane powered items.
KenBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:30 PM   #4
Festus2
Site Team

mdb25 -
Check out the Sticky "Gas Grill and Camp Stove Modifications" in our Modifications and Upgrades section of the forum. Here you will find a thorough discussion of this type of propane connection for your BBQ complete with photos and instructions. Our thanks to Bob Landry for making this available to our members.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:47 PM   #5
mdb25

Thanks

Thanks for your responses!
mdb25 is offline   Reply With Quote