Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-06-2010, 06:53 AM   #1
jdharley

Unhappy Fuzion 302

In need of advice. First off I love my 09 Fuzion, other than a few fixes, due to all the traveling and hauling of our Harleys. I purchased in Jan 09, and now have some hairline cracks in the Cap, a little worried as talked to a few people that owned Raptor toy haulers that had to have frame work and new caps put on. Have contacted Keystone, still no reply anyone have any suggestions??
jdharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
MightyMike
Permanent User Ban

Haven't heard of this issue yet. Where exactly are the cracks? How long has it been since you contacted Keystone, and was it by phone or e-mail. PM me if you want, I have some contact info for their customer service dept. Guess I'll have to watch mine- should be easy to see now as after 2 years the decals are all peeling off of the front cap. Quality abounds!
MightyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:03 AM   #3
floydsheating

Talking interesting...

i remember reading on here that someone was having a problem similar they put thicker plywood and replaced the linoleum in the garage area do to creaks and stress but i cant find the forum that it was written in...

why don't you ask FLYGUY he should be able to help!
floydsheating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:07 AM   #4
jdharley

The cracks are upper left top corner and mid way down left side. May have been when the landing legs went out which it was under warrenty then. Have tried the phone way no luck, so I e-mailed them no reply, may have to trade it off here soon.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:18 AM   #5
floydsheating

Talking hope!

maybe it will be something simple and i would take it to another RV dealership to see if they can find out whats wrong i still think it could be stress related...
floydsheating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
MightyMike
Permanent User Ban

What happened to the landing legs? Sent you a PM.
MightyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #7
jdharley

Landing legs just gave out, was not the motor something with the gears. The dealer replaced with no problem, only dropped about 6-8 inches onto the truck, but all fixed and still love the Fuzion 302.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #8
Seann
Permanent User Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdharley View Post
The cracks are upper left top corner and mid way down left side. May have been when the landing legs went out which it was under warrenty then. Have tried the phone way no luck, so I e-mailed them no reply, may have to trade it off here soon.
Phone first thing in the AM (7am Keystone time) you will then be at the front of the line...
Seann is offline   Reply With Quote