Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2013, 04:53 AM   #21
Chip999

Quote:
Originally Posted by gepaine View Post
Some campgrounds have asked me for my member ID.
We were asked for our good sam card in Louisiana and Florida, both when making reservations in advance of a road trip as well as the random stops during the road trip. It's a hit and miss thing, some will ask, others just give the discount.
Chip999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:25 AM   #22
mikell

The CG ratings can't be counted as accurate because they knock points for things that some people don't care about. The points shouldn't be heavy on the pool hot tub and clubhouse but on the restrooms and campsites. We've stayed at a 3.5 rated that was just wonderful but some 9's that we were like what the heck??
mikell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #23
Jim & DJ

Smile Good Sam

Good Sam member for quite awhile.
Used the roadside assistance (to long of a story) twice and wouldn't be without it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bit of our history:
Michelin LT XPS
68 Harley
2004 R-Vision Trail-lite (gone)
2007 Mountaineer TT (gone)
2009 Montana F3465 SA (our pride)
2007 F-350 6.0 D
2012 Shih-tzu
Jim & DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #24
Bluewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
Lazy Daze campground in Memphis TN not only asked to see the GS membership card, they wrote the number on the receipt. We also had to show it at Alexandria RV Park to get the discouint.... Both of these have been within the past week.

I would never NEVER think to tell a campground I was a member of an organization and ask for the member discount unless I was actually a member. Somehow, I don't think I could smile at the ugly guy in the mirror if I cheated that way......
FYI..I have been a paying memeber for over 6 years and very happy with my membership. I was just stating an observation of my experience to a question from one here. Never ment anything negitive.
Bluewater is offline   Reply With Quote