Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2021, 07:28 PM   #1
Nstefan21

Leak help!! Raptor426ts

Alright guys need your help bad. Im handy and know my way around rv's but I am stumped! 2019 raptor 426ts I have a leak above the black tank but below the floor of my pass through storage. Its not the feed line to the toilet and its not the black abs pipe from toilet to black tank. And it only leaks when my master bath toilet is filling or flushing. Please someone help me im at a loss and dealer is booked 6 months out!?
Nstefan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 03:56 AM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum

Check the back side of the toilet. Depending on brand, there is a vacuum breaker at the top, and the disc sticks so water flows out when you press the pedal. A bit of silicone spray should do the trick if that’s the leak.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 05:47 AM   #3
Nstefan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
Welcome to the forum

Check the back side of the toilet. Depending on brand, there is a vacuum breaker at the top, and the disc sticks so water flows out when you press the pedal. A bit of silicone spray should do the trick if that’s the leak.

Doesn't seem to be at the toilet level, the toilet is on top of my crawl space and the leak is below the crawl space. I can see all of the down pipes of the toilet as well as the feed line to the toilet and absolutely no water what so ever...I am
Absolutely baffled but it has to do with something on the toilet simply because it would leak on other applications if it was a feed line right?
Nstefan21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak, raptor