Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2017, 03:27 PM   #1
dwall

I'll only be a minute

While getting ready for this weekends trip I told my dw, I'm going to wash those love bugs off the front of the camper. It will only take a minute. Two hours later the whole camper is washed with most of the remains of this summers love bugs gone. If you have ever dealt with love bugs in south Ga, you know it may take a couple more washes to get them all. I've lived here all my life and have heard all kinds of remedies but the only one that I find that works is a lot of elbow grease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 03:45 PM   #2
ncgrl1

When I was a lot younger, I worked for a trucking company in the wash pit. I would always HATE to see those trucks come in from the deep south. Sometimes the paint would come off before the love bugs turned loose!!! I had forgot about those days until you posted this. Thanks for the memories.....
Old 10-03-2017, 05:11 AM   #3
bsmith0404

It still takes some elbow grease, but try one of these, works better than any brush or bug scrubber I’ve ever used.

https://www.autobodytoolmart.com/buff-shine-bug-block-scrubber-sponge-335-p-14482.aspx?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8uXVqcPU1gIV0oh-Ch0ingzpEAQYBCABEgLhD_D_BwE
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote