Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-03-2017, 02:09 PM   #1
ciequeen

Unhappy Hello

My husband and I are new to this forum and would appreciate any help you have to offer.
This is our 3rd travel travel, Keystone Cougar 31RLT, 2015.
We don't really travel with ours, they stay stationary and we use from WV to Tenn as we ride our Harley a lot.

We traded our 2011 Cougar last year in November to this one and to our mistake, thought it was winterized, and it wasn't so now dealing with issues of freeze.
1- have replaced several valves, had city water that filled the holding tank and evidently the pump is bad to bypass it so now going to replace that.
2- Panel control board - 1st row won't work which controls the overhead lights in the living room and outside lights.............all three slide outs work.
One button by itself at the top and don't know what it is for.
3-Storage area - buttons there which we aren't sure of.............

Need diagrams................it has been a mess.............just looking for ideas....
also charged the battery...............

Thanks,
Carolyn & Jerry
ciequeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:30 PM   #2
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciequeen View Post
My husband and I are new to this forum and would appreciate any help you have to offer.
This is our 3rd travel travel, Keystone Cougar 31RLT, 2015.
We don't really travel with ours, they stay stationary and we use from WV to Tenn as we ride our Harley a lot.

We traded our 2011 Cougar last year in November to this one and to our mistake, thought it was winterized, and it wasn't so now dealing with issues of freeze.
1- have replaced several valves, had city water that filled the holding tank and evidently the pump is bad to bypass it so now going to replace that.
2- Panel control board - 1st row won't work which controls the overhead lights in the living room and outside lights.............all three slide outs work.
One button by itself at the top and don't know what it is for.
3-Storage area - buttons there which we aren't sure of.............

Need diagrams................it has been a mess.............just looking for ideas....
also charged the battery...............

Thanks,
Carolyn & Jerry

Welcome to the Forum From Western PA

Sorry to hear about your freezing issue, Have to ask was the unit ever checked out at the dealer? . I ask because not sure how panel switches/lights were effected by the freezing? In general there are no diagrams supplied by keystone. Did you check to make sure all fuses are good. Are you connected to shore power??
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:37 PM   #3
ciequeen

Yes

Yes, it was working fine when we got it and actually was working until a bulb broke in the dining area. My husband has now replaced the rntire light fixture. So thought it was that, but still not working. Do you know if there is more than one place for fuses?
ciequeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:59 PM   #4
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciequeen View Post
Yes, it was working fine when we got it and actually was working until a bulb broke in the dining area. My husband has now replaced the rntire light fixture. So thought it was that, but still not working. Do you know if there is more than one place for fuses?
Not sure why bulb broke? have you checked all Fuses if 12V light or if it was a 110V bulb check your breakers. Both are in your Power Distribution Panel. What else is not working?
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote