Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2016, 07:11 PM   #1
BobnLee

Cougar 26SAB for sale

2011 Cougar 26 SAB for sale. This trailer has been well maintained and used very sparingly , New Maxxis 8800 tires Living room slide and Closet slide in bedroom. Nothing wrong with this trailer it has been well maintained, New heavy bumper Space for two batteries (only using one at this time) Will add photos when I learn how. Selling for health reasons that i just cant shake. With the operations my ins will not let me vacation in The USA. Looking for $17,500 By the way no animals and no children
Old 06-03-2016, 03:21 AM   #2
Fishhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnLee View Post
2011 Cougar 26 SAB for sale. This trailer has been well maintained and used very sparingly , New Maxxis 8800 tires Living room slide and Closet slide in bedroom. Nothing wrong with this trailer it has been well maintained, New heavy bumper Space for two batteries (only using one at this time) Will add photos when I learn how. Selling for health reasons that i just cant shake. With the operations my ins will not let me vacation in The USA. Looking for $17,500 By the way no animals and no children
Just wanted to say that we have a 26SAB and it has been one of the best , trouble free campers we have ever owned

Good luck with your sale
and hope your health improves!
2- guitars
Fishing stuff
Old 06-03-2016, 05:27 AM   #3
BobnLee

Thank you Fishhawk. I couldnt agree more we love this trailer and I dont really want to sell it but I hate seeing it parked
Old 06-30-2016, 07:18 PM   #4
BobnLee

2011 Cougar 26SAB

As posted before this trailer has been well maintained new Maxxis tires new heavy rear bumper non smokers no pets. This trailer is in immaculate condition only selling because of health reasons. I hate to see it go. Asking $17,500 Canadian dollars with Husky 16k sliding hitch will consider delivering This trailer has an excellent floor plan living room slide and closet wardrobe slide in the bedroom . New awning and arms last year