Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2021, 02:15 PM   #1
Gunny Mike

7.3 Leveling System out of sync

We bought our 2019 Outback 341 RD with the leveling system ans electronic stabilizers as I'm getting old when setting it up. First year was great and no complaints until I hooked it up after 5 months in storage. The right front stabilizer didn't go up and the right rear stabilizer only goes half way up, or doesn't come up at all. It also seems I have to put 6 inches of wood under the leveling legs as they don't go down all the way my second year. My cement driveway hasnt changed a bit. I took it down for repair and now I'm hearing it works great and nothing is wrong. Was wondering if there is a factory reset on the system and is there another way of getting the stabilizers up versus a rathet where they only go up 1/4 of an inch at a time?
Gunny Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 03:14 PM   #2
Gunny Mike

The dealer finally got the system to fail as I indicated and they replaced the two rear stabilizers and motors. Cost about a grand but I bought an extended warranty so my deductible was $50. None problems this year after the fix.
Gunny Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling