Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 01-02-2020, 02:44 PM   #1
Cptn.Canada in MT

Outdoor shower access (froze and needs a fix)

So over the new year we went and did some winter RV’ing and temperatures dropped down to about 10 degees a couple of nights.

It’s actually went really well without skirting and with the help of a couple extra electric heaters however it wouldn’t be an adventure without a mishaps.

We have a Hideout 308BHDS and the outdoor shower froze up on me and sprung a leak. Nothing major that can’t be cleaned up and nothing inside got any water and luckily the cold temps froze the leak back up for us.

However I can’t seem to find any access point to get the outdoor shower out, removed the screws, cut the silicone took apart the fixture as best I could but
I couldn’t access behind the fixture or remove it at all.

Any help on doing so would be fantastic, I’m really hoping to try installing a water shut off inline so I can shut the supply to my outdoor shower and outdoor kitchen off separate to try and extend our RV’ing into the winter month more.

Thanks in advance.
Cptn.Canada in MT is offline   Reply With Quote