Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
chuckretnav

Water Pump

I have a 327RES and does anyone know where the water pump is located at. The books the dealer gave me with the rig is very vague about everything. I think the guy that wrote the instruction book for the first VCR wrote these. I think i need to take a panel off inside the storage area up front. But would like to be sure before i off load the passthru storage to do it. Any other info someone has on the 327 would be a great help
chuckretnav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:59 AM   #2
66ken

You need to take the panel off in the underbelly storage.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:09 AM   #3
Jim W

I do not own a 327RES but a 318SAB 5er. My water pump is behind a wall panel, it is in the basement area of the storage compartment. On the driver side there are two panels that have screws in them. They used the "Roberts" style head, a square drive is easier to use then the Philips screw driver for this style.
The first panel will let you access the water heater and fittings, the second panel will access the water pump and it's fittings. On the 318SAB you need to remove both panels to get to the water pump.
I would look in the storage area and see if there are any panels that can be removed easily, the water pump maybe behind them.
Just a suggestion.
Jim
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #4
chuckretnav

water pump

Thanks Jim Ill clean out the pass thru and remove the panel. Have a great day and thanks for the info
Old 08-09-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
chuckretnav

Water Pump

Thanks Ken Ill check it out