Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
mountainman

how do I??

Hi all

I am new to this forum as of today and I have a question for the other members out there.

We just recently purchased a 2010 Montana Mountaineer 324RLQ and we're very happy with it except for a couple of things.

a) the 5er doesn't have a user manual that tells me such things as how the winterizing feature works or how to use the remote for my slideots etc.

b) the unit has a Jensen AWM970 audio unit in it and we can play cd's and dvd's ok but I can't get any FM stations on it at all even though we have several very powerful stations within 60 miles of the location we are parked at.

thanks much for your help

(Note: This post has been moved from the New Member Check In to this section)
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the forum.
In regards to your not getting any FM stations on your radio. .This may sound silly but......some units have actually been shipped without any antenna or receptable for one to be inserted! You might want to have a peek to make sure you have one.
If you go online and Google " Winterizing RV's" you should get numerous hits about doing that. If not, members here will give you some direction.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
mountainman

me bad

hello festus2

hanks for moving my post and the info

mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #4
Jim W

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
Hi all

I am new to this forum as of today and I have a question for the other members out there.

We just recently purchased a 2010 Montana Mountaineer 324RLQ and we're very happy with it except for a couple of things.

a) the 5er doesn't have a user manual that tells me such things as how the winterizing feature works or how to use the remote for my slideots etc.

b) the unit has a Jensen AWM970 audio unit in it and we can play cd's and dvd's ok but I can't get any FM stations on it at all even though we have several very powerful stations within 60 miles of the location we are parked at.

thanks much for your help

(Note: This post has been moved from the New Member Check In to this section)
Hi, and welcom to the forum.

Sorry, but I need to ask this question? On your radio did you push the Am/FM button to access the FM stations? Another item to look at on your radio.

As far as winterizing the camper, there is a very good softbound book called maintaining your RV . I have purchased this and it has been very helpful to me on a number of issue I have had with both this and my previous 5er.
I would access these two site also;http://www.rvknowhow.com/index.html and http://rveducation101.com/publications.htm?siteID=0 you may know about them already?

Jim.
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #5
geo

Smile Keystone Owners Manual

Mountainman -

Here's a link to the Keystone website for the Owner's Manual. This is the 2011 manual, basically the same as the 2010. If you go to the Keystone Website, it's under Customer Service down near the bottom of the webpage that comes up.

http://www.keystonerv.com/media2/man...anual_2011.pdf

Ron
Diesel 4x4, DRW, LB, CC
Comfort Ride Hitch
geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
geo

Videos, etc

Sorry, forgot this part in the earlier post.

There is also a series of YouTube videos that Keystone has put out on YouTube that are linked on to the Customer Service Webpage. One is specifically for Winterizing. You might also want to look at the specific videos, etc., that are for the Montana.

If Festus2 will forgive me, there is also a specific Montana Owners Forum out on the Web. But please don't leave us just for that!

Ron
Diesel 4x4, DRW, LB, CC
Comfort Ride Hitch
geo is offline   Reply With Quote